An Open-Label, Randomized, Single Dose Crossover Study to Determine the Bioequivalence of Duodart 0.5mg/0.4mg (Capsule Formulation of Dutasteride 0.5mg and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride 0.4mg) Compared to Concomitant Dosing of Avodart 0.5mg and Omnic 0.4mg Commercial Capsules in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride/tamsulosin (Primary) ; Dutasteride; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Oct 2012 Planned End Date 1 Nov 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2012 New trial record