Phase I Study of Escalating Doses of XL888 With Vemurafenib for Patients With Unresectable BRAF Mutated Stage III/IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; XL 888 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 19 Apr 2018 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.