A Phase II Study of Crenolanib in Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients With FLT3 Activating Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History