A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Pharmacokinetic Study of MK-1602 in the Treatment of Acute Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ubrogepant (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergene; Merck & Co
- 14 Nov 2017 Results of population pharmacokinetic analysis using two studies including this study published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.