An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals Non-typeable Haemophilus Influenzae (NTHi) Investigational Vaccine (GSK2838497A) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2838497A (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis of 2 trials - NCT01657526 and NCT01678677, assessing humoral and antigen-specific T-cell immunity responses were published in the Vaccine.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.