Treatment Optimization of Newly Diagnosed Ph/BCR-ABL Positive Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase With Nilotinib vs. Nilotinib Plus Interferon Alpha Induction and Nilotinib or Interferon Alpha Maintenance Therapy.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing efficacy and tolerabiltiy of Nilotinib in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2022.