A Phase II Randomized Study of Docetaxel With or Without NINTEDANIB (BIBF-1120) in Patient Receiving a Second-line of Chemotherapy for HER Negative Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VAROCE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 220 to 252, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.