A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Three-way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy After Allergen Challenge, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of Inhaled CHF6001 DPI After 9 Days of Treatment in Adult Patients With Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CHF 6001 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History