A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of the Combination of Brentuximab Vedotin and Bendamustine in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma or Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 13 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing overall survival in a subset of responders to the combination of Brentuximab Vedotin and Bendamustine in Heavily Treated Patients with Relapsed or Refractory HL, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology