A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of the Combination of Brentuximab Vedotin and Bendamustine in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma or Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing the safety and clinical activity of the combination of brentuximab vedotin plus bendamustine (Phase I and II), published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.