An Open Label, Phase I Trial of Intravenous Once Every 2 Weeks Administration of BI 6727 (Volasertib) in Japanese Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Jun 2017 Data from this and other two trials NCT00804856 and NCT01721876 was used to develop a population model characterising the pharmacokinetic profiles of volasertib and cytarabine were published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.