A Phase I/IIa, Randomized, Double-blind, Dose-ranging, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a HSV-2 Vaccine Containing Matrix M-2 Adjuvant in Individuals With Documented Genital HSV-2 Genital Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 003 (Primary) ; Matrix M
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Genocea Biosciences
- 15 Sep 2016 Results assessing immune response with Gen-003 published in the Vaccine (2016).
- 20 May 2015 Results published in the Genocea Biosciences Media Release.
- 07 May 2015 Results data were presented at the 25th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases in April 2015, according to a Genocea Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History