AN OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, FOLLOW-UP STUDY TO EVALUATE THE LONG-TERM SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF BRIVARACETAM USED AS ADJUNCTIVE TREATMENT IN SUBJECTS AGED 16 YEARS OR OLDER WITH EPILEPSY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 18 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.