A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-7977 + Ribavirin for 12 Weeks in Treatment-Naïve and Treatment-Experienced Subjects with Chronic Genotype 2 or 3 HCV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VALENCE
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Oct 2018 Results of a pooled analysis assessing patients reported outcomes from 11 studies, published in the Value in Health
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 04 May 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History