A Phase II Open-Label Study of High-Dose Cytarabine and Clofarabine in Adult Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or Refractory or Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Feb 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 New trial record