A Large, International, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Impact of Dabigatran (a Direct Thrombin Inhibitor) and Omeprazole (a Proton-pump Inhibitor) in Patients Suffering Myocardial Injury After Noncardiac Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Gastrointestinal haemorrhage; Myocardial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MANAGE
- 02 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Oct 2018 Results published in the Annals of Internal Medicine
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.