A Phase II Study to evaluate activity and toxicity of Gemcitabine in Combination with Pemetrexed long term infusion in the Treatment of pretreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients [Studio di fase II per valutare l'attivita e la tossicita del trattamento con Gemcitabina in combinazione con Pemetrexed in infusione continua nei pazienti pretrattati affetti da carcinoma del colon-retto metastatico]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, due to toxicity as per results published in the Oncologist.
- 31 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01909830).
- 17 Aug 2012 New trial record