A Randomized, Open-label, Oral Single Dosing, Two-way Crossover Clinical Trial to Compare the Safety/Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics of the Combinations of Gemigliptin 50mg and Metformin HCl Extended Release 1000mg in Comparison to Each Component Administered in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin/metformin (Primary) ; Gemigliptin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 22 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Peak-drug-concentration' has been met.
- 22 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' has been met.
- 22 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History