Anti-Angiogenic Therapy After Autologous Stem Cell Rescue (ASCR) for Pediatric Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Glioma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Osteosarcoma; Retinoblastoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 29 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 12 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.