A Randomized, 8-week, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of LCZ696 200 mg + Amlodipine 5 mg in Comparison With Amlodipine 5 mg in Patients With Essential Hypertension Not Adequately Responsive to Amlodipine 5 mg Monotherapy Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Sacubitril/valsartan (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2012 New trial record
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.