A Phase I Study of Milatuzumab (hLL1) for Prevention of Acute Graft Versus Host Disease Following Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Milatuzumab (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.