A Multicenter Prospective Cohort Study to Investigate if Ganciclovir Significantly Affects Spermatogenesis in Adult Male Renal Transplant Recipients Receiving up to 200 Days Valganciclovir Vs. Concurrent Untreated Matched Controls
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.