A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Multi Center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Tiotropium Bromide (18 microg) Delivered Via the HandiHaler(R) in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Subjects Recovering From Hospitalization for an Acute Exacerbation (Hospital Discharge Study 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2014.
- 05 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.