A Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator (Open-Label Exenatide) Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Roflumilast Plus Alogliptin on Postprandial Active GLP-1 Level and 24-hour Glucose Level in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Are Inadequately Controlled on a Stable Dose of Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Roflumilast (Primary) ; Exenatide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.