A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Study for the Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Edoxaban Monotherapy Versus (LMW) Heparin/Warfarin in Subjects With Symptomatic Deep-Vein Thrombosis - Edoxaban Thrombus Reduction Imaging Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium; Low molecular weight heparins; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms eTRIS
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record (NCT01662908) planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Mar 2014.
- 10 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record (NCT01662908) study status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.