A Randomized Phase 2 Study of AMG 386 With or Without Continued Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Therapy in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Progressed on Bevacizumab, Pazopanib, Sorafenib, or Sunitinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Pazopanib; Sorafenib; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.