A Randomized Phase 2 Study of AMG 386 With or Without Continued Anti-vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Therapy in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Progressed on Bevacizumab, Pazopanib, Sorafenib, or Sunitinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Pazopanib; Sorafenib; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.