A Phase 3, Open-label, Non-randomized, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of FE 999303 (Testosterone Gel) in Adult Hypogonadal Males
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2018 Results from a phase 3 study (000023, NCT01665599) and its 6-month extension study (000077, NCT01703741) assessing the efficacy, safety, local tolerability and pharmacokinetics of testosterone gel 2% in hypogonadal men, published in the Andrologia Journal.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.