Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Carfilzomib (PdC) in Subjects With Relapsed and Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2018 Study design has been changed from Single Group Assignment to Sequential Assignment, treatment arms and patient number also increases.
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 101.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 40.