Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Carfilzomib (PdC) in Subjects With Relapsed and Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 26 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 30 Mar 2018 Study design has been changed from Single Group Assignment to Sequential Assignment, treatment arms and patient number also increases.