Salmeterol/fluticasone combination preparation versus salmeterol or fluticasone propionate alone for paediatric multiple-trigger wheeze.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Salmeterol
- Indications Asthma; Bronchoconstriction; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Aug 2012 New trial record
- 01 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Nitric-oxide-levels' has not been met according to results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 01 Jul 2012 Results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History