A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Vemurafenib (RO5185426) Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Surgically Resected, Cutaneous BRAF-Mutant Melanoma at High Risk for Recurrence
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIM8
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (End date: 2018-07-13).
- 17 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date: 2018-07-13).
- 04 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Netherlands.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History