A Phase 3, Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-7977 Plus Ribavirin in Chronic Genotype 1, 2 and 3 Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Co-infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOTON-1
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 06 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 05 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History