Phase IIIb, Open-Label Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva®) Treatment in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Present Activating Mutations in the Tyrosine Kinase Domain of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESSENCE
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 26 Feb 2025.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 26 Feb 2025.