Phase II study of nilotinib plus pegylated interferon alfa-2b as first-line therapy in chronic phase chronic myeloid leukaemia aiming to maximize complete molecular response and major molecular response
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PInNACLe
- 04 Dec 2018 Interim results assessing tolerability and molecular response presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=12) assessing the immune effects of nilotinib combined with pegylated-interferon-alpha 2b in a subgroup of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) patients, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.