A randomized phase II trial comparing pazopanib with doxorubicin as first line treatment in elderly patients with metastatic or advanced soft tissue sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPAZ
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint of progression free survival has been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed to completed.