Monitoring of the immune responses following mogamulizumab containing treatment in patients with adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma (MIMOGA study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MIMOGA
- 24 Apr 2019 Results demonstrating the presence of skin-directed autoantibodies after mogamulizumab treatment published in the Clinical Cancer Research.
- 30 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2015 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 05 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.