A Randomised Placebo Controlled Trial of "Follow on" Rifaximin for the Prevention of Relapse of Clostridium Associated Diarrhoea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID
- 07 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 83% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.