BrUOG C261:Single Agent Adjuvant Aflibercept for Patients With Resected or Ablated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Randomized Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.