A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Comparative Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of D961H 20 mg Twice Daily Oral Administration and D961H 20 mg Once Daily Oral Administration in Patients With Refractory Reflux Esophagitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Jul 2015 According to an AstraZeneca media release, development of esomeprazole [Nexium] for refractory reflux oesophagitis in Japan has been discontinued for regulatory reasons.
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2014; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.