A Randomized Phase I/II Study of Optimal Induction Therapy of Bortezomib, Dexamethasone and Lenalidomide With or Without Elotuzumab (NSC-764479) for Newly Diagnosed High Risk Multiple Myeloma (HRMM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWOG 1211
- 31 Mar 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 2 years to upto 6 years as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2014 The study design presented at 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.