A Phase I Non-Randomized Multi Cohort, Open Label, Bridging Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of GSK557296 in Healthy Women Volunteers After Single and Repeat Dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epelsiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2012 New trial record