RTG113388, a Long-term, Open-label Safety Extension Study of Retigabine/Ezogabine in Pediatric Subjects With Partial Onset Seizures (≥ 12 Years Old) and Subjects With Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (≥12 Years Old)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2018 According to a Bausch Health Companies media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International changed its name to Bausch Health Companies.
- 13 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from suspended to discontinued.