Prospective Observational Study to Evaluate Medication-taking Behavior With Denosumab (Prolia) and Patient Characteristics in Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis in Routine Clinical Practice in Germany, Austria, Greece and Belgium
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History