A Phase 1, Single Center, Biomarker Study in Healthy Subjects Receiving Single Doses of CAT-1004.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary) ; Docosahexaenoic acid; Salsalate
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Change in nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells (NF-kB) activity p65 following ex vivo lipopolysaccharide stimulation) has been met.
- 11 Jan 2017 Combined results from three phase I trials published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 11 Feb 2013 Combined results from three phase I trials were reported in a Catabasis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History