A Phase I Study of Intratumoral Injection of Interleukin-2 and Ipilimumab in Patients With Unresectable Stages III-IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Based on results of this trial, a phase II trial will be conducted using intratumoural ipilimumab and aldesleukin in conjunction with systemic immunotherapy, according to the abstract presented at ASCO 2015.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results at ipilimumab dose levels of 0.5, 1 and 2mg presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.