Tenofovir Pharmacokinetics in HIV-infected Thai Adults With Moderate Renal Function Impairment Receiving Either Efavirenz-based or Lopinavir/Ritonavir-based Antiretroviral Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ALTER
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed. based on publication of results.
- 06 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 28 Aug 2012 New trial record