GLORIA - AF: Global Registry on Long-Term Oral Anti-thrombotic TReatment In PAtients With Atrial Fibrillation (Phase II/III - EU/EEA Member States)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Antithrombotics
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLORIA-AF
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2017 Results (n=2932) of part 2 assessing the predictors of dabigatran etexilate persistence over 2 years of follow-up in patients with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology