A Multicenter, Randomized, Partially Blinded, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Effect on Primary Dysmenorrhea of Vaginal Rings With an Average Daily Release of 700 microg Nomegestrol Acetate (NOMAC) and 300 microg Estradiol (E2), or 900 microg Nomegestrol Acetate (NOMAC) and 300 microg Estradiol (E2), or 100 microg Etonogestrel (ENG) and 300 microg E2, or 125 microg Etonogestrel (ENG) and 300 microg E2. Protocol MK-8175A/MK-8342B 057 (Abbreviated as P057), Also Known as SCH900121/SCH900432 08257 (Abbreviated as P08257)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/etonogestrel (Primary) ; Estradiol/nomegestrol (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-002449-40).