A Phase I/IIa trial of VTD-panobinostat treatment and panobinostat maintenance in relapsed and relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUK six
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Preliminary results of expansion phase II presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.